3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDenbigh
- Modern semi detached family house
- Larger than average rear garden enjoying a sunny aspect
- Ample off street parking for 3 cars
- Walking distance to local schools and amenities
- Three bedrooms
- Modern living room and kitchen/breakfast room
- uPVC double glazing and gas central heating
- Internal viewing highly recommended
- EPC rating E-44
A well presented, semi detached family house, conveniently located in Lower Denbigh being a short walk to the local schools, bus routes, leisure centre and playing fields. The accommodation offers living room with oak flooring, modern kitchen/breakfast room, three bedrooms and more three piece shower room with the added benefits of uPVC double glazing throughout and gas central heating. Outside the property benefits from ample off street parking for three cars and a larger than average rear garden being mainly laid to lawn enjoying a sunny aspect. Internal viewing highly recommended. NO ONWARD CHAIN & EPC rating E-44.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55622581.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1717264. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Williams Estates, Denbigh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.