4 bedroom detached house for saleRough Hill Drive, Rowley Regis B65 8LS
Withdrawn from Market £199,950
- FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINER
- EPC RATING: D
- ENJOYING A RAISED POSITION
- SET WITHIN CLOSE LOCALITY OF LOCAL PARKS AND NATURE RESERVE
- FRESH NEUTRAL DECOR THROUGHOUT
- MORE PHOTOS AT LOVEYOURPOSTCODE.COM
- SELLING? CALL US ON 0800 862 0871 FOR YOUR FREE VALUATION
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR SOMETHING SPACIOUS AS WELL AS MODERN, IN A GREAT LOCATION? LOOK NO FURTHER.
This delightful detached family home is approached via the driveway to the side of a lovely fore-garden. The entrance is met by a hallway which branches off to a large living room with a box bay window and feature fire place. The open plan kitchen is an excellent size providing a practical open plan dining and family area within a well-planned and well equipped space. This area is sure to be the most loved in this home with sliding doors leading to a raised decking area, set within an enclosed rear garden, mainly laid to lawn.
To the first floor, there are four well-proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom with overhead shower.
This lovely home further has a garage to the front, fully serviced boiler, passed gas safety history, upgraded electrics, double glazing, re-felted garage roof, brand new recently fitted carpets with a fresh neutral décor throughout. Within walking distance can be found Dudley Golf Club, Warren’s Hall park, Bumble Hole Local Nature Reserve, nearby Sledmore and Springfield Primary Schools as well as the #140 bus route to Birmingham and the #241 bus route to Merry Hill.
OFFERS STRICTLY OVER £199,950 FOR THIS GREAT FAMILY HOME. BLOCK VIEWING THIS WEEK.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55622593.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7070306. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by loveyourpostcode.com, Birmingham - Sales & Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.