3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLydbrook Road, Scunthorpe
Sold STC £92,500
- Charming Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Lounge & Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Rear Garden
- Located Within a Residential Area
The POPULAR RESIDENTIAL area of BRUMBY is the setting of this FANTASTIC three bedroom semi-detached house. Internally offering CHARMING living areas. Externally offering a rear garden. Schools and amenities are located nearby. Excellent Opportunity for FIRST TIME BUYERS!
This fantastic three bedroom semi-detached house is located in the popular residential area of Brumby with Schools and amenities nearby. Accommodation includes a lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen and a three piece bathroom suite. Externally offering a rear garden.
Double glazed arched style door to front.
Double glazed window to front, understairs cupboard, radiator.
Suite comprising of a WC, single glazed window to rear, flushed door.
Double glazed bay window to front, gas fire, radiator, colonial door.
Double glazed leaded window to rear, gas fire with back boiler, radiator, fitted dresser style unit, colonial door.
Fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer, work surfaces, tiling, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, double glazed leaded window to side, single glazed door.
Stairs leading from the entrance hallway, double glazed leaded window to side.
Double glazed leaded window to rear, radiator, original fireplace with tiled back, colonial door.
Double glazed leaded window overlooking front elevation, radiator, original fireplace with tiled back, colonial door.
Double glazed leaded window overlooking front elevation, radiator, colonial door.
Three piece suite comprising of a WC, wash hand basin and bath. Part tiling, radiator, airing cupboard, loft access, double glazed leaded window overlooking rear elevation, colonial door.
Laid to lawn, shrub and flower beds.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55623550.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SCT105709. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Scunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.