4 bedroom detached house for saleWatton Road, Swaffham
Guide Price £339,500
- Four bedroom detached house
- Living room and large kitchen/dining room
- Superb top floor bedroom/dressing room and en-suite
- Generous garden for a new build!
- Garage and off road parking
- Enviable, edge of town and exclusive development
A superb FOUR bedroom new home with LIVING room, large kitchen/dining room, bathroom, MASTER EN-SUITE AND DRESSING ROOM and a generous FAMILY garden. NEARLY FINISHED SO BE QUICK!!!!!!!
William H Brown are pleased to offer for sale on an exclusive development of just four houses these superlative Barconn Homes constructed properties. The Gadwell offers an abundance of accommodation shared over three floors that will fit a well established family, or one for you to grow into! Downstairs, there is a living room, a good sized kitchen/dining room, seperate utility room and a cloakroom, as well as the handy entrance porch. The first floor has three bedrooms and the family bathroom whilst on the second floor there is a superb master bedroom with dressing area and en-suite. To the side of the property there is a garage/driveway and the Gadwell enjoys a good sized, enclosed garden. Expect the highest quality fixtures and fittings finished to the standard associated with Barconn Homes!
Dual aspect porch with door into
Spacious hallway with stairs to first floor, doors to living room, kitchan and door to
Quality fitted water closet
Living Room 14' 6" x 12' 5" ( 4.42m x 3.78m )
Good sized room with double doors onto the dining area
Kitchen/dining Room 20' 2" x 10' 6" ( 6.15m x 3.20m )
Stunning bespoke room stretching across the rear of this house with double doors onto the garden. Space for all the family! Be quick and pick your own units!
First Floor Landing
Spacious landing with window to side, stairs to second floor and doors to all room
Bedroom Two 12' 10" x 10' 5" ( 3.91m x 3.18m )
Double bedroom with rear aspect window
Bedroom Three 12' 6" x 8' 1" ( 3.81m x 2.46m )
Good sized room with window to front aspect
Bedroom Four 10' 5" x 7' 3" ( 3.18m x 2.21m )
Good sized room with rear aspect window.
Make your choices now! A bespoke family bathroom ready for you to design!
Master Bedroom 20' 3" x 10' 8" ( 6.17m x 3.25m )
Superb room with high vaulted ceiling having Velux windows, a perfect retreat! Doors to
Walk In Wardrobe
With further storage behind
En-Suite Shower Room
Bespoke room ready for you to choose the finish!
There is a driveway, garage and a generous, west facing rear garden.
Pictures are of a partly finished kitchen and the drive that approaches the development. Front shots are of the relative plots.
Leave Swaffham via London Street and proceed over the mini roundabout, taking the next left after the shop onto Watton Road. Proceed for approximately half a mile where the development can be found on the right hand side, with our for sale sign, and Barconn's site board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SFM104789. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Swaffham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.