2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMain Road, Little Fransham, Dereham
Sold STC £165,000
- Finished to the highest standards
- Brand new property on an exclusive small development
- Semi detached with two double bedrooms
- Modern integrated kitchen and stunning bathroom
- Two allocated parking spaces and pleasant frontage
- Fully enclosed garden backing on to fields
- LPG gas central heating and solar panels
A BRAND NEW semi detached house with TWO bedrooms, INTEGRATED kitchen, STUNNING bathroom, two parking spaces WITH FIELDS beyond.
Presented by William H Brown Swaffham and constructed by a reputable East Anglian building firm are four new houses consisting of two pairs of semi detached houses in an exclusive small development of only six homes with fields to one side and behind and conveniently placed off the A47 in Little Fransham and well situated for access to Swaffham and Dereham. The properties have been built to a high specification and benefit from LPG gas fired central heating supplemented by a pressurised water tank and combination boiler as well as solar panels further increasing the efficiency of these homes. Internal ground floor accommodation comprises a tiled entrance hall, fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, classy cloakroom and a good sized living room with patio doors onto the garden. First floor accommodation comprises a landing with glass panel on the balustrade, two double bedrooms and a stunning bathroom. Outside, the properties enjoy two allocated parking spaces, a pleasant front bed and path, side access and rear gardens enclosed by fencing, laid to lawn and backing onto fields.
Tiled floor, stairs to first floor, door to kitchen, living room and door to
Low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin set into a vanity unit, tiled floor and splash backs, radiator, smooth ceiling and recessed lighting
Front window, fully integrated kitchen with a range of accompanying wall and base units having work surfaces over, inset sink and drainer, tiled floor radiator, smooth ceiling and coving.
Window and patio doors onto the garden, fitted carpet with skirting board, radiator, TV and telephone points, understairs cupboard, smooth ceiling.
First Floor Landing
Good size having cupboard housing the pressurised water tank, glass pannelled balustrade, smooth ceiling, doors to all rooms
Windows to rear overlooking the garden and fields beyond, radiator, smooth ceiling, fitted carpet.
Windows to front, radiator, smooth ceiling, fitted carpet.
Tiled floor and splashbacks accompanying a stunning three piece suite comprising of a panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin set into a vanity unit, low level WC. Fitted towel rail.
A tarmac shared driveway leads to the open brick weave area with a shrub border and allocated parking spaces for the four properties. Each property has side access where the gas bottles are kept that lead into fully enclosed rear gardens laid to lawn.
Leave Swaffham via the east bound carriageway of the A47 towards Norwich and after approximately six miles the small development can be found on the right hand side clearly marked by our for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SFM104848. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Swaffham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.