3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHarvey Street, Halstead
Sold STC £210,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Utility Room
- Walking distance to Town Centre
- Wood burner in lounge
- Off road parking
- Buyers incentive
- large garden
UNDER OFFER Set within a short distance to Halstead High Street is this spacious three bedroom home that offers an abundance of features including drive way, 80ft rear garden, kitchen/diner and lounge with wood burning stove.
Double glazed door to front aspect. Single glazed windows to front and side aspects. Door leading to:-
Stairs rising to first floor. Radiator. Door leading to:-
Lounge 14' 2" x 11' 10" ( 4.32m x 3.61m )
Double glazed window to front view, under stairs storage cupboard and the room is set off with brick surround fire place with inset wood burner. Door leading to:-
Kitchen/ Diner 17' 9" x 8' 9" ( 5.41m x 2.67m )
Two windows to rear aspect. Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units over areas of rolltop work surface. Stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Integral oven with inset five ring gas hob with extractor fan over. Radiator. Door leading to:-
Utility Room/ Lean To 10' 5" x 4' 3" ( 3.18m x 1.30m )
Glazed windows to two aspects. Stable door leading to Garden. Plumbing for washing machine, Wash hand basin.
Double glazed window to side aspect. Stairs rising from Entrance Hall. Access to boarded loft with power and light connected.
Bedroom One 12' 6" max x 8' 8" ( 3.81m max x 2.64m )
Two double glazed windows to front aspect. Radiator. Storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 9' 7" ( 3.68m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Airing cupboard.
Bedroom Three 8' 8" x 8' 6" max ( 2.64m x 2.59m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect.
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Suite comprising glow level WC and wash hand basin. Bath. Part tiled. Heated towel rail.
Front Of The Property
There is a hardstanding to the front of the property, providing off road parking.
Rear Of The Property
The rear garden commences with a patio area and there is also a side gate. A gate leads to a further area featuring a pond and mature vegetable beds and fruit trees. Storage shed with power and light connected. Greenhouse and summerhouse to remain.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55623625.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HST104579. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.