3 bedroom detached house for saleChenery Drive, Sprowston, Norwich
Offers in Excess of
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Sun Room
- Good Order Throughout
- Enclosed Private Rear Garden
- Garage & Driveway
This three bedroom detached family house is situated within one of Sprowston's most sought after cul-de-sacs. Early viewing is essential!
This three bedroom detached family house is situated within one of Sprowston's most sought after cul-de-sacs and is in good order throughout. The property benefits from uPVC double glazed windows and gas central heating. The well presented accommodation comprises, entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, study area, dining room, kitchen, first floor landing, three bedrooms and bathroom. There is a front and enclosed private rear garden, garage and driveway. Early viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this family home.
Front entrance door, window to the front, radiator, staircase to the first floor tiled flooring.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising, WC, wall mounted wash basin with tiled splashback, window to the side, radiator.
Lounge 20' max narrowing to 10' 6" min x 16' 10" max ( 6.10m max narrowing to 3.20m min x 5.13m max )
The lounge also incorporates the study area and has two radiators, gas fire set into fireplace, TV point, telephone point, door to the kitchen, sealed unit double glazed patio doors to:
Dining Room 14' 3" x 9' 1" ( 4.34m x 2.77m )
uPVC double glazed rear and side windows, radiator, uPVC double glazed French doors into the garden.
Kitchen 12' 2" x 8' 11" ( 3.71m x 2.72m )
Fitted with a matching range of base wall and drawer units, sink unit and drainer, work surfaces, tiling, built in electric double oven, electric hob, plumbing for dishwasher, breakfast bar, radiator, pantry, uPVC double glazed side window and door to the garden.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard, radiator, uPVC double glazed side window.
Bedroom One 10' 7" x 9' 11" to wardrobes ( 3.23m x 3.02m to wardrobes )
uPVC double glazed front window, built in quadruple wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 9' 6" to wardrobes ( 3.33m x 2.90m to wardrobes )
uPVC double glazed rear window, built in quadruple wardrobes, radiator, access to loft space.
Bedroom Three 8' 11" x 7' 4" ( 2.72m x 2.24m )
uPVC double glazed rear window, radiator, storage cupboard.
Shower Room 8' 4" x 6' 1" ( 2.54m x 1.85m )
Fitted with a three piece white comprising, double sized walk-in shower cubicle with glazed screen, vanity wash basin with cupboard below, WC, fully tiled walls, radiator, uPVC double glazed side window.
To the front of the property there is a lawned garden area and a driveway which provides off road parking and access pathway to the front door. There is a covered front veranda and a passage way with a front and rear door which leads into the garden and connects the garage to the house. The garage measures 18 ft 2 in x 9 ft 10 in, has an up and over front door, power, light, plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted gas central heating boiler and door to the garden. To the rear of the property there is a lawned garden with various shrubs and borders with mature fruit trees. There is a patio, summer house and shed. The garden is enclosed by fencing.
Head north on Magdalen Road, continuing onto Sprowston Road. At the traffic lights, continue straight across the ring road roundabout onto Wroxham Road and into Sprowston. Continue past the Blue Boar Public House, then just before the next roundabout, turn left into Chenery Drive, where the property can be found on your left hand side. Ref: 1721.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55623643.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPR103551. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sprowston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.