1 bedroom apartment for saleThe Berries, Sandridge, St. Albans
Sold STC £240,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Modern throughout
- One bedroom maisonette
- Cul de sac location
- Ideal purchase for first time buyers, buy to let investors and commuters alike
- Ample storage facilities
A highly modern and spacious first floor maisonette situated in the beautiful rural setting in a desirable cul de sac just outside St. Albans City centre just over the border into Sandridge.
A highly modern and spacious first floor maisonette situated in a beautiful rural setting in a desirable cul de sac just outside St. Albans City centre just over the border into Sandridge. Internally the property is bright and airy with modern decor throughout. Up the stairs, on the first floor you will find a large double bedroom equipped with built in wardrobes, a spacious living area, a fully fitted kitchen, a storage cupboard with room for white goods and a large modern bathroom with bath and shower facilities. Externally the property presents ample on street parking, communal grounds and a large driveway leading to a sheltered porch and convenient outside storage cupboard. This property is ideal for first time buyers, investors and commuters alike.
Double glazed door and window to front, tiled flooring and stairs to first floor.
Large storage cupboard housing combi boiler, loft access and fitted carpet.
Lounge 14' 3" x 12' 3" ( 4.34m x 3.73m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator and laminate wood flooring.
Kitchen 9' 2" max x 9' max ( 2.79m max x 2.74m max )
Double glazed window to front, fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, roll top work surfaces, stainless steel sink/drainer, electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, radiator and laminate wood flooring.
Bedroom One 10' 6" x 10' ( 3.20m x 3.05m )
Double glazed skylight to rear, built in wardrobes, radiator and laminate wood flooring.
Double glazed skylight to front, fully tiled, bath with shower, shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin, shaver point, heated towel rail and tiled flooring.
Communal gardens, paved driveway with path leading to porch with storage cupboard.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALB101748. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, St Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.