2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBuckenham Close, Swaffham
Sold STC £220,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- WAS: £225,000 REDUCED TO: £220,000
- Detached Bungalow
- Sizeable Garden
- Garage & Driveway
- Cul De Sac Location
- Viewing Advised
- Immaculate Throughout
READY TO BE VIEWED...An immaculately presented detached bungalow located within a popular estate location on the outskirts of Swaffham. In immaculate condition throughout internal viewing is essential.
Located within the Filby Road development on the outskirts of Swaffham built roughly 30 years ago we are delighted to be able to offer this immaculately presented detached bungalow completely refurbished a few years ago by a previous owner but kept in pristine condition by the current owner. The property needs to be seen to be fully appreciated and offers further potential to extend off the side given the generous plot on offer. The internal accommodation comprises of an entrance hallway, modern kitchen, wet room bathroom, two double bedrooms, sitting room and conservatory. Externally there is a generous plot off the side of the property and curling round to the rear, further benefiting from a driveway at the front, single garage with power & lighting and workshop/shed off of the rear of the garage. The property offers very low maintenance living, warmed by gas central heating and UPVC double glazed throughout and would be perfect for several types of purchaser so contact us today for further information. Viewing's can be arranged by contacting the office directly at your earliest convenience.
UPVC double glazed front entrance door leads into;
Smooth & coved ceiling, Radiator, access to loft space, door leading into;
Kitchen 10' 7" max x 10' 4" ( 3.23m max x 3.15m )
A range of matching base fitted and eye level units, work surfaces over, inset 1 1/2 bowl white ceramic sink with drainer, inset gas hob, built-in electric oven and extractor hood. Tiled splashback, space for a washing machine, fridge, dishwasher and tumbler dryer. UPVC Double glazed window to the front aspect, textured and coved ceiling, built-in cupboard housing gas fired Combi boiler, Folding double doors leading into;
Living Room 16' 2" x 10' 8" max ( 4.93m x 3.25m max )
Fireplace with Inset electric fire and marble hearth, UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, textured and coved ceiling, two radiators. UPVC double glazed patio doors lead into;
Conservatory 14' 8" x 8' 9" ( 4.47m x 2.67m )
UPVC construction with poly carbonate roof, Radiator, sliding double glazed doors leading to the rear garden.
Wetroom 8' 7" x 5' 7" ( 2.62m x 1.70m )
A sizeable wet room with shower, wash hand basin, low level WC, non-slip textured flooring and fully tiled walls. UPVC Obscure double glazed window to the side aspect, textured and coved ceiling. heated towel rail radiator, double doors leading into entrance hallway.
Bedroom 1 12' 8" x 10' ( 3.86m x 3.05m )
Textured and coved ceiling, UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator and television point.
Bedroom 2 10' 4" x 8' 7" max ( 3.15m x 2.62m max )
Textured and coved ceiling, UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
To the front of the property is a long brick weave drive leading to a detached single garage with power and lighting. Gated access leads into the rear garden which is fully enclosed by fencing offering lawned and shingled areas with mature bedding borders and access to the timber shed/workshop.
Garage 16' 7" x 8' 4" ( 5.05m x 2.54m )
Electric up and over door, power and lighting. Rear access personnel door.
Leave Swaffham of London Street and continue out of town passing the schools on the right hand side. Take the next right turn into Filby Road and follow the road to the end of the road where you need to take the last left hand turn signposted Buckenham Close where the property can be found in the far right hand corner of the cul de sac.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55625269.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SFM104786. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Swaffham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.