3 bedroom detached house for saleDaffodil Road, Walsall
Sold STC £250,000
- Three bedroom detached house
- Modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Sought after area
- Two large double bedroom plus a further good sized single
- Private rear garden with decked patio area
- Driveway providing off road parking
****BACK ON THE MARKET*****Lovett&Co. Estate Agents are pleased to offer for sale this well presented three bedroom detached house situated in a sought after area. The standout features of the property include: superb open plan lounge diner ideal for entertaining, modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, two large double bedroom plus a further good sized single, private rear garden with decked patio area, integral garage and a driveway providing off road parking.
It is situated on the outskirts of Walsall, just a short distance from Potters Wood and Barr Beacon nature reserve as well as being well placed to take advantage of a wide range of amenities in Walsall town centres, with Sutton Coldfield and Birmingham all being within driving distance. Commuter benefits include the M6 linking the Midlands Motorway network & is only three miles away, there are both Cross and Inter City railway lines also available from Walsall Town Centre.
The property has two floors; on the ground floor: porch, lounge-diner, fully fitted kitchen, utility and garage. On the top floor: three bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally the property offers: block paved drive with parking for two/three vehicles and front/rear gardens. The property benefits from UPVC double glazing, cavity wall/loft insulation and central heating through out.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55625497.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6712870. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lovett&Co. Estate Agents, Lichfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.