2 bedroom penthouse for saleHyde Park Place, Hyde Park, W2
- Renovated to an Exceptional Standard
- Two Bedroom suites with Armani Roca shower rooms
- Air Conditioned Throughout
- 24 hour porters
- Self-contained Guest/Staff apartment included
- EPC rating
A bespoke two bedroom penthouse, renovated to an exquisite standard and benefitting from an extensive wrap around roof terrace with outstanding southerly views over Hyde Park. The property is lateral and occupies half of the top floor (sixth with lift) of an imposing sandstone mansion block opposite Hyde Park. The finish is contemporary and the attention to detail is exceptional, from the Armani Roca bathrooms to the custom handmade kitchen. The apartment is fully air conditioned with Dinesen wide plank flooring and remotely operated power blinds throughout. A separate, self-contained staff/guest apartment of approximately 322 sq ft is included in the price
Hampshire House is an imposing, recently restored mansion block, located opposite Hyde Park and just a few moments from Connaught Village, W2. Marble Arch and Paddington Stations are within 0.2 and 0.7 miles of the property respectively.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55629835.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HYD130255. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kay & Co, Hyde Park & Bayswater. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.