3 bedroom industrial development for saleCentury Way, March, Cambridgeshire
Withdrawn from Market
- DETACHED BUNGALOW WITH INTEGRAL GARAGE - NO CHAIN
- 1800 SQ FT BRICK BUILT INDUSTRIAL UNIT/WORKSHOP
- SITE IS APPROX O.6 OF AN ACRE
- BUNGALOW HAS A LOUNGE & KITCHEN/DINER
- A FIVE PIECE BATHROOM & CLOAKROOM
- THREE BEDROOMS
- DOUBLE GLAZING THROUGHOUT
- MATURE REAR GARDEN
- RESIDENTIAL EPC - D / COMMERCIAL EPC - E
- PLEASE NOTE - THE TWO SITES ARE NOT FOR SALE SEPARATELY
Industrial Unit / Workshop
1800 sq ft 167 sq m brick built with portal frame and metal cladded roof and rear wall and consists of approx 1000 sq ft workshop area and 800 sq ft divided into offices / stores. Industrial unit usage is B1 - light industrial and B8 - storage and distribution. Outline planning was granted to double the size of the unit but has now expired. There is a large yard area to the rear of the unit currently laid to lawn. It has a toilet and separate sink area. There is also a concrete sectional garage. It has mains electric ( 3 phase ), main sewer and water, it also has a 2" gas supply. More pictures to follow shortly.
Industrial unit currently has 90% rate relief and from April 2017 will have 100% relief.
Occupency of the Residential Bungalow must be connected with the use of the industrial unit.
The bungalow has 3 bedrooms, kitchen / diner, lounge / dining room, 5 piece bathroom, cloakroom and 5.7m x 3.53m ( 18' 8" x 11' 7" ) integral garage. Large mature gardens front and rear, not overlooked. It benefits from gas central heating, mains electric, main sewer and water; hardwood window and door frames, double glazed windows. The bathroom suite and kitchen units are original, although old fashioned they are in good order and perfectly usable, would benefit from updating. The gardens are well matured with trees, shrubs and fruit trees. Also greenhouse and garden shed at the rear. The rear garden is enclosed by 6ft chain link fencing and accessed by side gates which are steel galvanised.
Primary and junior schools less than one mile, secondary school less than two miles
Town centre/shops approx one mile, shops include Sainsburys, Lidl, Iceland, Heron, Boots, WH Smiths
Three doctor surgeries all within one mile.
Out of town large Tesco and B&M less than one mile
Argos, Halfords, Original Factory Shop and others approx one mile
March railway station approx 1/2 mile
Library and swimming pool just over one mile
Local bus route
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-55631929.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7070472. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by turtlehomes.co.uk Online Estate Agents, Quedgeley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.