3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleNutcroft Way, Harwell, Doncaster
- WAS £350,000 NOW GUIDE PRICE £325,000 - £350,000 - Detached Bungalow in approx 1/3 of an acre of land
- Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall, Lounge - Diner & Kitchen
- Three bedrooms, Bathroom & Separate Wc
- Double Glazing & Oil Central Heating
- Gardens to all sides of the bungalow
** Onward Property Found ** Motivated Vendor ** Set in approximately ONE THIRD OF AN ACRE stands this DETACHED BUNGALOW which offers any prospective buyer a huge amount of potential. Viewings A Must !
Set in approximately ONE THIRD OF AN ACRE stands this DETACHED BUNGALOW with THREE BEDROOMS. The property offers any prospective buyer a huge amount of potential as the neighbouring properties have had planning to alter and significantly extend to form substantial family homes.
Due to the size of the plot Havenwood would lend itself to a significant amount of replanning and alteration, subject to the usual planning rules. The accommodation currently offers an entrance porch and hallway, good sized lounge/diner, kitchen, bathroom & separate wc. Viewings via the Agent. Call today!
Harwell is a rural hamlet with far reaching views over the local countryside from the front of the property, it offers lovely walks in the woods and gives an area of peace and quiet, yet has the facilities only 3 miles away in Bawtry. Bawtry is a cosmopolitan market town with a wide range of facilities from winebars and cafes to shopping facilities and individual boutiques, a vibrant and bustling place to live. The motorway network is easily accessible with links via the A1/M18, Retford train station gives a commute to London within 2hrs.
With a front facing entrance door and the consumer unit.
Front facing entrance door leads from the entrance porch, central heating radiator and access to all rooms.
Lounge - Diner 21' 8" x 14' 2" ( 6.60m x 4.32m )
Substantial main reception room enjoying fantastic views over the countryside to the front elevation. With coving to the ceiling, doors leading out to the garden and two central heating radiators. Open fire which is inset to a stone surround with a tiled hearth and back.
Kitchen 8' 10" x 9' 3" ( 2.69m x 2.82m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit and drainer. Appliances comprising of an electric cooker and plumbing for a washing machine, central heating boiler is floor mounted. Having a rear facing double glazed window looking out onto the private rear garden, double glazed entrance door.
Bedroom One 10' 11" x 9' 11" ( 3.33m x 3.02m )
Double bedroom: Having a front facing double glazed window, wardrobes to one wall and extending over the bed space, central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 9' 11" into recess ( 3.10m x 3.02m into recess )
Double bedroom: Having a rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 6" + wardrobe x 7' 10" ( 2.29m + wardrobe x 2.39m )
Having a front facing double glazed window, wardrobes to the alcove and a telephone point. The vendor currently uses this room as a study.
Having a rear facing obscured double glazed window and a wc.
Bathroom 5' 8" x 9' 2" into door recess ( 1.73m x 2.79m into door recess )
Having a rear facing obscured double glazed window, two piece bathroom suite comprising of a bath and a wash hand basin. Airing cupboard, shaver socket and a central heating radiator.
The bungalow is realtively central to the plot which allows plenty of scope to alter and extend to various sides - all subject to planning. The access to the property has a wide and long driveway with lots of space for parking and leading upto the large double garage.
Externally the gardens are very well presented and have established shrubs and plants to the borders, lawns to both the front and rear of the bungalow and an outside tap.
The property is not directly overlooked to either the front or rear of the bungalow, giving a very private aspect and outstanding views.
Having an up and over door, power and lighting.
Proceed from the Bawtry Office turning left at the traffic lights and follow the road signposted Everton. Proceed along the road, through the speed cameras, taking the first left turning into Harwell. Take the first left turning onto Nutcroft Way, where the property can be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55632007.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWY104039. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bawtry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.