1 bedroom terraced house for salePaley Terrace, Bradford
- Rear Terrace Property
- One good sized Bedroom
- Good Sized Bathroom
- Ideal FTB / Investment Property
- Guide Price £35,000 - £45,000
William H Brown are pleased to offer for sale, This one bedroom property close to the local amenities of east bowling. This is an ideal opportunity for first time buyers and investment buyers. Guide Price £35,000 - £45,000
William H Brown are pleased to offer for sale, This one bedroom property close to the local amenities of east bowling. This is an ideal opportunity for first time buyers and investment buyers. Property briefly comprises of lounge, kitchen and storage cellar. To the first floor is one bedroom and house bathroom. To the outside is a garden to the rear. Property benefits from central heating and double glazing where specified. Guide Price £35,000 - £40,000
Small Entrance Hall
Entrance hall leads to lounge and kitchen
Lounge 14' 10" x 11' 10" Plus Recess ( 4.52m x 3.61m Plus Recess )
Room contains firep;ace, double glazed window, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Kitchen 10' 6" x 6' 1" ( 3.20m x 1.85m )
Fitted kitchen with base and wall units incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Also benefits from gas cooker point, central heating boiler, laminate flooring and double glazed window. This room also provides access to storage cellar.
First Floor Landing
Laminate flooring and useful storage cellar.
Bedroom One 14' 10" x 10' 2" ( 4.52m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window, central heating radiator, built in wardrobe storage and laminate flooring.
Bathroom 8' 11" x 7' 10" ( 2.72m x 2.39m )
Comprising of a bath, W/C and wash hand basin. Room also benefits from part tiled walls, double glazed window and central heating radiator.
To the outside is a small rear garden which is pebbled and paved.
From our office in Wibsey proceed down Wibsey High Street. At Odsal roundabout take the second exit on Rooley Avenue. Proceed on Rooley Avenue then at Staithgate roundabout continue straight ahead into Rooley Lane. Then take the left down Bowling Hall Road. Proceed down Bowling Hall Road then take the right onto Paley Road. Proceed on Paley Road then take the right into Paley Terrace where the property is located on the right hand side
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55632010.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BDF108134. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wibsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.