3 bedroom terraced house for saleClare Street, Raunds, Wellingborough
Offers in Region of
- Three Bedroom Terrace
- Dining Room
- Utility Area
- Shower Room
A great size three bedroom terrace property situated in the heart of Raunds, offering easy access to local schools and shops. The accommodation comprises entrance hall , dining room, kitchen, shower room. To the first floor are three bedrooms. Outside the property benefits from a garden.
Double glazed door to front aspect.
Lounge 12' 11" plus bay x 13' 4" into alcove ( 3.94m plus bay x 4.06m into alcove )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, fireplace with gas fire, radiator, coving and underdstairs cupboard
Dining Room 10' 11" x 13' 4" into alcove ( 3.33m x 4.06m into alcove )
Single glazed door to utility room, radiator, coving, archway to kitchen and stairs to first floor.
Kitchen 12' 9" x 6' 10" ( 3.89m x 2.08m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units with work surfaces over, double glazed window to side aspect, one and half bowl sink and drainer, space for cooker, gas cooker point with cooker hood over. Tiling to floor and water sensitive areas. Space and plumbing for washing machine, door to rear lobby and coving.
Ground Floor Bathroom
Double glazed window to rear aspect, heated chrome towel rail, shower cubicle with shower, wash hand basin, WC, extractor fan, part tiling and coving.
Utility Area 9' 10" x 5' 10" ( 3.00m x 1.78m )
Double glazed patio doors to rear aspect.
Stairs from lounge , radiator and coving.
Bedroom One 13' 5" x 12' 11" ( 4.09m x 3.94m )
Two double glazed windows to front aspect, cupboard, radiator and coving.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 10' 10" ( 3.18m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator and coving.
Bedroom Three 12' 9" x 6' 11" ( 3.89m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Small forecourt enclosed by small brick wall and wrought iron gate leading to front door.
Low maintenance garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55632451.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RDS103452. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Raunds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.