3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleFeckenham Road, Headless Cross, Redditch
- End Terrace House
- Set Over Three Floors
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Downstairs Bathroom
- Sought After Location
- No Onward Chain
NO ONWARD CHAIN on this END TERRACE house situated in the sought after area of HEADLESS CROSS. In need of some improvements, but offering fantastic potential the property is set over THREE FLOORS and further benefits from THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS.
Viewing is recommended to appreciate the spacious accommodation on offer.
In need of some improvements / upgrading but offering fantastic potential in this sought after location is this end of terrace house with THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS.
The ground floor has TWO RECEPTION ROOMS, kitchen, laundry / utility room and downstairs bathroom.
From the first floor landing there are two DOUBLE BEDROOMS and on the second floor a third DOUBLE BEDROOM.
Outside the property benefits from a well proportioned garden to the rear.
Reception Room One 13' 5" max x 12' max ( 4.09m max x 3.66m max )
The front reception room has an obscured double glazed door to the front and a large double glazed bay window allowing an abundance of natural daylight into the room. There is a radiator, gas fire and a door leading through to the second reception room.
Reception Room Two 12' x 11' 11" max ( 3.66m x 3.63m max )
The second reception room has a double glazed window to the rear and a double glazed window to the side. Stairs lead up to the first floor accommodation and there is a storage cupboard under the stairs. There is a radiator and a door leading through to an inner hallway.
Having a single glazed door and window to the side and leading through to the kitchen.
Kitchen 8' max x 7' 11" ( 2.44m max x 2.41m )
The kitchen is in need of some modernisation and has a double glazed window to the side. There are a range of fitted base units with complementary work surfaces over and a sink, drainer and mixer. In the current set up there is space for a cooker and fridge freezer and a door leads through to the laundry room.
The laundry room accommodates the boiler and has space for a washing machine. There is a double glazed window to the side and a door leading through to the bathroom.
The modern style bathroom suite comprises panelled bath with mixer shower over, close coupled flush WC and a sink and pedestal. There is tiling to the floor and splash prone areas, a radiator and an obscured double glazed window to the side.
The first floor landing has doors leading off to two double bedrooms and stairs leading up to the third double bedroom.
Bedroom 12' max x 11' 5" ( 3.66m max x 3.48m )
A double bedroom with a double glazed window to the front, storage cupboard and a radiator.
Bedroom 12' x 11' 11" max ( 3.66m x 3.63m max )
A double bedroom with a double glazed window to the rear, traditional fireplace, laminate flooring and a radiator.
Bedroom 12' max x 11' 4" max ( 3.66m max x 3.45m max )
The third bedroom is also a double room and has a double glazed window to the side, traditional fireplace and a radiator.
To the rear, the garden is enclosed with timber fencing to one side and hedge to the other. There is a paved patio area, lawn and timber garden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55633003.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RDC105536. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Redditch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.