4 bedroom detached house for saleStation Road, Westbury Sub Mendip, Wells
- Detached Four Bedroom Home
- Finished To A High Standard Throughout
- Popular Village Location
- South East Facing Garden
- Large Double Garage
A beautiful home set within the desirable village of Westbury Sub Mendip. The property has been finished to a high standard with a modern kitchen & feature island, a light dual aspect living/dining room. Boasting a South East facing garden & large garage measuring 18'3"x 17'5" a viewing is a must!!!
Accessed through a front aspect door with window to front, oak flooring, storage cupboard, radiator.
A front aspect room, suite comprising wash hand basin with mixer tap over, tiled splashback, WC, towel rail, ladder radiator, oak flooring.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 15' 2" max x 18' ( 4.62m max x 5.49m )
A delightful rear aspect room with double glazed windows overlooking the rear garden. The kitchen has been fitted with a range of wall and base level units with worksurfaces over, 1 &1/2 bowl stainless steel with adjacent drainer and mixer tap over. Electric oven, electric hob with cooker hood over, the kitchen has both a gas and electric cooker point, plumbing for dishwasher. Kitchen island. Tiled flooring, inset ceiling downlights, door to utility area where there is plumbing for a washing machine and shelving, door to rear garden.
Living/ Dining Room 12' 6" x 26' 6" ( 3.81m x 8.08m )
A dual aspect room with double glazed window overlooking the front garden and French doors leading out to the rear garden. The living room has oak flooring and an electric fire, whilst the dining room has been carpeted, two radiators.
First Floor Landing
Stairs leading up to the first floor landing from the dining room, airing cupboard, loft hatch giving access to loft space.
Master Bedroom 12' 1" x 12' 6" max ( 3.68m x 3.81m max )
A front aspect room with double glazed window overlooking the front garden, laminate flooring, radiator, door to en-suite.
A side aspect room. Suite comprising shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap over, WC, extractor fan, part tiling, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 9' 2" min ( 3.53m x 2.79m min )
A rear aspect room with double glazed window overlooking the rear garden with far reaching countryside views, carpet, radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 8" x 9' 4" ( 2.95m x 2.84m )
A rear aspect room with double glazed window overlooking the rear garden with far reaching countryside views, built in wardrobe, carpet, radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' 9" max x 9' 4" ( 2.97m max x 2.84m )
A front aspect room with double glazed window overlooking the front garden, carpet, radiator.
A side aspect room. Suite comprising bath with mixer tap over, vanity unit incorporating wash hand basin, WC, part tiling, towel rail.
Garage 17' 5" x 18' 3" ( 5.31m x 5.56m )
The large garage with power and lighting that can be accessed via the up and over door to the front, or the integral door off the utility area.
To the front of the property you will find a good sized driveway providing off road parking for multiple vehicles, a laid to lawn garden with a stone wall to the front. There is a pathway leading to the front of the property where you will find an outside storage cupboard which also houses an outside tap and power source, outside light.
The rear garden is South East facing and has been predominately laid to lawn, with a greenhouse. To the immediate rear of the property there is a delightful decking area, a stone bed and a hardstanding providing space for a shed. The garden is bordered by fencing, with plant and tree borders. There is also access to the front of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WEL103250. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.