3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCharts Edge Cottages, Hosey Hill, Westerham
Sold STC £765,000
- Grade II Listed
- Master Bedroom with Full En Suite
- Further Bedroom
- Snug/Bedroom 3
- Ground Floor Shower Room/WC
- Dressing Room/Study
- Sitting Room & Dining Room
- Kitchen & Oak Framed Orangery
- Landscaped Garden with Summer House
- Views & Driveway Parking for Three Cars
A beautifully presented, Grade II listed, attached ragstone cottage, situated in the sought after area of Hosey Hill on the outskirts of Westerham. Dating back to the 17th century, the property retains many period features, including an inglenook fireplace, beamed ceilings and a Kent peg tiled roof. The cottage has been extensively improved by its present owners with the recent addition of an elegant, oak framed orangery, a bespoke kitchen and luxurious en suite bathroom to the master bedroom.The cottage garden provides a variety of seating areas for relaxing and entertaining and a summer house to retreat to, set amidst beautifully planted shrubberies and green lawns, overlooking open countryside.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26448188. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Millard Estate Agents, Westerham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.