3 bedroom bungalow for saleCadsden Road, Princes Risborough, Buckinghamshire, HP27
- Single storey dwelling
- Three bedrooms, two bathrooms
- Four reception rooms
- Kitchen/breakfast room, utility room
- Detached double garage
- Redevelopment potential STPP
- In excess of 2 acres including gardens and woodland
- Backing onto National Trust land
A 1920s single storey dwelling in need of modernisation/redevelopment, set in excess of 2 acres of gardens and woodland approached via a tree lined driveway. Cradle Coombe is situated in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty at the foot of the Chiltern Hills. The property offers 1,894 sq. ft. of accommodation with redevelopment potential subject to the necessary consents. The property is approached via a gravelled tree lined driveway with mature gardens to both sides. There is also an outdoor heated swimming pool with a paved surround and an orchard beyond. The grounds extend into woodland which backs onto National Trust land. From here, footpaths lead to the Chequers Estate. The Plough at Cadsden is approximately 5 minutes' walk and the market town of Princes Risborough is 2.5 miles away and has a variety of shops, boutiques, a post office, restaurants, schooling for all ages and a mainline railway station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55638205.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RIS150343. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Graham, Princes Risborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.