Studio flat for saleThe Nova Building, Victoria, SW1W
- Studio Apartment
- Bespoke interior design featuring the finest quality fittings & finishes
- Extensive residents' facilities including private roof terrace, gymnasium & cinema
- Fantastic central location
- Excellent transport links
- Approx 378 sqft
- Estimated for completion Q1 2016
The Nova Building features 170 apartments of the highest specification, on the doorstep of Buckingham Palace, and at the centre of one of London's most prestigious neighbourhoods.
This beautifully presented studio apartment is located on the third floor, features exceptional fittings and finishes throughout, a private terrace and access to an outstanding array of residents' facilities. The best studio apartment in this development as it is the closest studio apartment to the Buckingham Palace.
A beautiful roof garden situated on the 9th floor provides spectacular views across London while the residents' private lounge offers a sumptuous and calm space, overlooking the roof garden, and is available to all residents and their guests. A fully fitted gym is provided for the exclusive benefit of residents as well as a private cinema and 24 hour concierge service.
Estimated completion date is Q1 2016
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HNK150057. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fraser & Co, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.