4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleNew Hythe Lane, Larkfield, Kent
Sold STC £325,000
- 4 bedroom end of terrace period home
- Sociable kitchen/breakfast room
- Bathroom & shower room
- Lovely home with long garden
- No forward chain
- EPC energy rating E (42)
This period home really catches your eye and has a wealth of space and character including wonderful bay windows and natural floorboards. It has a really sociable open plan kitchen/breakfast room which is perfect for today’s lifestyle and a separate dining room is ideal for dinner parties and entertaining.It is a fantastic home for a family, large or small and offers flexibility on how you might use the rooms. For example it would be easy to work from home, perhaps using one of the bedrooms as an office and save on the costs of commuting to work. The large lounge has a view over the front garden and, as a completely separate reception room, makes a lovely room in which to relax.The long private garden is a safe place for children to play. It also offers scope for the green-fingered to create a garden of their own design and makes a great setting for a barbecue or party and it catches the sun nicely too. It is in a wonderfully convenient location. You can walk to shops in Martin Square, a supermarket, a doctors’ surgery, a chemist and schools. Locally you have superb leisure facilities too. The Larkfield Leisure Centre has swimming pools and a gym, whilst the picturesque Leybourne Lakes offers windsurfing, scuba diving or picturesque walks. The Wealden Hall nearby is a wonderful period pub with restaurant and garden.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Lobby
- Lounge: 12'9 at widest point x 12'4 into bay (3.89m x 3.76m)
- Dining Room: 12'1 x 10'9 (3.69m x 3.28m)
- Breakfast Area: 12'10 x 8'0 (3.91m x 2.44m)
- Kitchen Area: 8'6 x 8'0 (2.59m x 2.44m)
- Shower Room
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 12'10 at widest point x 12'6 into bay (3.91m x 3.81m)
- Bedroom 2: 8'9 x 6'8 (2.67m x 2.03m)
- SECOND FLOOR
- Bedroom 3: 11'5 x 9'9 (3.48m x 2.97m)
- Bedroom 4: 10'9 x 7'0 (3.28m x 2.14m)
- Front and Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55640050.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12932003. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Larkfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.