2 bedroom flat for saleSanta Cruz Drive, Eastbourne, East Sussex
- Superb South Harbour Apartment
- Ground Floor with Private Balcony Area
- Two Spacious Bedrooms
- Ensuite Facilities to the Master
- Double Aspect Lounge/Dining Room
- Attractive Communal Gardens
- Covered Car Port plus Visitor Parking
- EPC Rating = B
This immaculately presented ground floor apartment occupies a superb position within walking distance of the sea and Sovereign Harbour's renown restaurants and shopping facilities. Offering naturally light and spacious accommodation throughout, this superb property features two spacious bedrooms with the master boasting an ensuite shower room and a double aspect living room with a private balcony that takes full advantage of the well tended communal gardens. Further benefits include a kitchen with built in appliances, modern family bathroom and a covered car port. This great property is tastefully decorated and considered to be appointed to an excellent standard. An early inspection comes highly recommended.
Property ref: 121_2745_4211773
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55641907.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4211773. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Dain, Eastbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.