Shop for sale42 High Street, Higham Ferrers, Northamptonshire, NN10
Removed 869 sq. ft. | £315,000
- 869 sq ft (80 sq m)
- FOR SALE - For Further Information 'View Property'
- Established newsagents/general store & 4 bedroom house
- Prominent location with popular market town
- Premium sought for goodwill, fixtures & fittings
The property is prominently situated upon the High Street which is the principle road leading through the market town of Higham Ferrers. There are a number of local amenities provided within the surrounding locality to include range of shops - Co-op, Mark Bird Flooring, Cranberry House, Higham Ferrers Dental Surgery and restaurants including The Griffin public house.
The property is of traditional stone construction under a pitched slate roof, built in the 18th Century. It is divided into two distinct areas - a ground floor A1 retail unit fronting onto the High Street with rear access to a courtyard - accessed from Westfields Terrace but also giving access to a four bedroom split level house.
There is a large driveway to the rear which could accommodate four vehicles, as well as a single garage with adjoining brick built shed.
The freehold of the property is available for sale at £315,000, with a premium of £45,000 sought for the goodwill of the business and trade fixtures, fittings and equipment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-55645852.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1381. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Prop-Search.com, Wellingborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.