3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleFair Close, Beccles
- Terrace House
- Four Storey Accommodation
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- Access From Front & Rear
- Enclosed Garden
- Basement Accomodation
- Viewing Is Essential
This fantastic four bedroom terrace house is situated in a much sought after location within walking distance of Beccles town centre. The property has versatile and generous accommodation separated over four floors with the basement being ideally suited to a sub let.
This fantastic four bedroom, four storey terrace house is situated in a much sought after location within walking distance of Beccles town centre. The property has versatile and generous accommodation providing ample space for family life, the basement has been fully converted and would serve as an excellent annex, seperate letting potential or work space. Prompt internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the internal space and location on offer.
Front door in, tiled floor and door to entrance hall.
Glazed double doors to lounge, radiator, door to entrance porch and door to cloakroom.
uPVC window to the rear aspect, low level WC, wash hand basin, fully tiled surrounds.
Lounge 24' x 11' 3" ( 7.32m x 3.43m )
Double glazed sash window to the front aspect, stairs rise to first floor landing, exposed timbers, two radiators and door to kitchen/diner.
Kitchen/diner 16' 11" x 7' 11" Min extending to 11' 10" Max ( 5.16m x 2.41m Min extending to 3.61m Max )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, a range of fitted base and wall units with inset ceramic sink with mixer tap over, stainless steel oven, hob and extractor fan, space for fridge freezer, radiator, tiled floor, tiled surrounds, door leading to stairwell to basement level and door to rear lobby.
uPVC door to the rear and plumbing for washing machine.
Bedroom One 14' 1" x 11' 1" ( 4.29m x 3.38m )
Two double glazed windows to the rear aspect, radiator and vanity basin.
uPVC window to the side aspect, radiator, walk in shower cubicle, part tiled surrounds, wash basin and WC.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" Max x 12' 1" Max ( 3.40m Max x 3.68m Max )
Sash window to the front aspect, radiator, and stairs to to the top floor.
Loft Room 11' 9" Max x 11' 3" Max ( 3.58m Max x 3.43m Max )
Two velux windows.
Lower Ground Hall -
Tiled floor, door to:
Lounge/ Bedroom 10' 7" x 10' 10" ( 3.23m x 3.30m )
Double galzed door to front, tiled floor and radiator.
Shower cubicle, WC, wash basin, tiled floor, and radiator.
Bedroom/study 7' 5" x 11' 9" ( 2.26m x 3.58m )
Tiled floor, and radiator.
Garage 8' 4" x 22' 3" ( 2.54m x 6.78m )
Front garden with path leading to the front door, Mainly laid to shingle, steps down to the lower ground door. Rear garden is mainly laid to patio with access to the garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55645921.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BGY103300. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bungay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.