4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleClaremount Road, Wallasey
Guide Price £240,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £240,000 - £260,000
- Four Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Views From Front Aspect
- Private Front & Rear Gardens
- NO CHAIN
- Popular Location
- Beautifully Presented
GUIDE PRICE £240,000 - £260,000!
A beautifully presented and extended four bedroom semi-detached house situated within a well sought after area of Wallasey. This stunning and spacious modern house would make for the perfect family home. Viewing is considered essential. NO CHAIN!
UIDE PRICE £240,000 - £260,000!
A beautifully presented and extended four bedroom semi-detached house situated within a well sought after area of Wallasey. Situated close to the local amenities of; both Liscard and Wallasey Village, local schools and public transport links.
The property briefly comprises of; entrance hall, front lounge, dining room and spacious open plan kitchen diner. To the first floor are four bedrooms and a four piece family bathroom. The property further has; double glazing where stated, gas central heating, private front and rear gardens and a drive way to the front providing off road parking.
This stunning and spacious modern house would make for the perfect family home. It is currently being sold with the bonus of no onward chain and internal viewing is considered essential to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Double glazed door and window to the front aspect, under stairs cupboard, radiator and striped flooring.
Wash hand basin, W/C and partially tiled.
Double glazed window to the front aspect.
Roll top work surface and a central heating boiler.
Lounge 14' 3" OUT OF BAY x 11' 10" INTO RECESS ( 4.34m OUT OF BAY x 3.61m INTO RECESS )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect, open fire place, radiator, telephone point, picture rail, coving and laminate flooring.
Dining Room 14' MAX x 11' 7" INTO RECESS ( 4.27m MAX x 3.53m INTO RECESS )
Open to the Kitchen Diner, radiator, coving and laminate flooring.
Kitchen Diner Irregular Shaped Room 21' MAX x 18' 6" MAX ( 6.40m MAX x 5.64m MAX )
Open plan kitchen diner with double glazed window to the rear aspect and double glazed patio doors. A fitted kitchen consisting of; a range of wall and base units, one and a half bowl sink and drainer units and granite look work surfaces. Electric oven, electric hob, American style fridge freezer and a radiator.
Bedroom One 14' 4" INTO BAY x 11' 10" INTO RECESS ( 4.37m INTO BAY x 3.61m INTO RECESS )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect, radiator, picture rail and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Two 13' 11" x 11' 3" ( 4.24m x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, picture rail and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Three Irregular Shaped Room 9' 3" MAX x 7' MAX ( 2.82m MAX x 2.13m MAX )
Fitted hanging rail and shelving, double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, picture rail and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Four 14' 11" x 7' 7" ( 4.55m x 2.31m )
Double glazed windows to the front and side aspects, radiator, picture rail and carpeted flooring.
Bath with mixer taps, separate walk in shower cubicle, wash hand basin, W/C, heated towel rail, tiled walls and flooring. Double glazed window to the rear aspect.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55645930.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAL106002. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Wallasey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.