3 bedroom chalet for saleWoodlands Lane, Haslemere, Surrey, GU27
- Entrance lobby and hall
- Living room with bay window
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Ground Floor bedroom/Dining room
- Bathroom/separate WC
- Dry cellar/workshop with external access
- Two first floor bedrooms and WC
- Detached double garage
- South westerly rear gardens
Established detached chalet bungalow with undoubted potential subject to planning, occupying a desirable location with easy access to local schools and shopping facilities.
On the market for the first time in forty years, this detached chalet bungalow offers excellent potential for enlargement to take advantage of its established and desirable location close to local schools and shopping facilities. The kitchen/breakfast room and living room are both a good size and there is a useful ground floor bedroom and bathroom. To the first floor there are two similar sized bedrooms and WC.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55647667.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26448927. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clarke Gammon Wellers, Haslemere. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.