4 bedroom detached house for saleFountain Road, Strood, Rochester, Kent
Sold STC £440,000
- 4 bedroom detached house
- Spacious driveway and integral garage
- En-suite to master bedroom
- 2 reception areas and a garden room
- Views over fields to rear
- EPC energy rating E (41)
What the Owner says:
We have been extremely happy here for approximately the last 30 years, having brought up our family. We extended the property to provide ourselves with further living accommodation. The en-suite shower room is a very beneficial addition, particularly with having a family. We found the location to be extremely quiet and we have thoroughly enjoyed looking out at the views in the changing seasons over the year. Other improvements we have made to the property include cavity wall insulation, and more recently replacing fencing and a new driveway to the front.
- Entrance Hall: 16'4 x 6'8 (4.98m x 2.03m)
- Lounge Area: 19'10 x 12'9 (6.05m x 3.89m)
- Dining Area: 14'0 x 10'8 (4.27m x 3.25m)
- Kitchen Area: 15'5 x 8'8 (4.70m x 2.64m)
- Utility Room: 8'6 x 3'9 (2.59m x 1.14m)
- Garden Room Extension: 13'6 x 11'4 (4.12m x 3.46m)
- Bedroom 1: 10'10 x 9'8 (3.30m x 2.95m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 11'6 x 9'10 (3.51m x 3.00m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'9 x 8'9 (2.67m x 2.67m)
- Bedroom 4: 8'10 x 8'0 (2.69m x 2.44m)
- Family Bathroom: 8'0 x 5'8 (2.44m x 1.73m)
- Integral Garage: 18'6 x 8'8 (5.64m x 2.64m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55648108.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11841243. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Strood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.