4 bedroom detached house for saleFountain Road, Strood, Rochester, Kent
- 4 bedroom detached house
- Spacious driveway and integral garage
- En-suite to master bedroom
- 2 reception areas and a garden room
- Views over fields to rear
- EPC energy rating E (41)
Whether you are sitting out on a summer’s day in your garden, or opening the curtains in the morning from one of the bedrooms, you will be greeted by wonderful panoramic views over fields and open countryside beyond.This extended detached home has been extensively improved by the current owners and now provides a fabulous family home with great size accommodation. The lounge area which opens into the dining area, provides plenty of space to spread out and maybe entertain friends and family.For those quiet times where you just want to read a book and relax, the garden room which overlooks the gardens, provides that ideal place.The modern kitchen area gives you all the room and workspace that you could possibly need and the handy utility room means you can get all your washing out of sight and out of the way.For those commuters, a coach service can be picked up in Rede Court Road, just a couple of minutes walk away, and you can access the M2 motorway in a similar amount of time by car. Strood mainline station provides a high speed service to London where you can be in city in less than 40 minutes.Primary, secondary and grammar schools are all very close by in Strood, Rochester and Gravesend along with Strood Leisure Centre and Medway Valley Leisure Park, a cinema, bowling alley as well as several bars and restaurants.
What the Owner says:
We have been extremely happy here for approximately the last 30 years, having brought up our family. We extended the property to provide ourselves with further living accommodation. The en-suite shower room is a very beneficial addition, particularly with having a family. We found the location to be extremely quiet and we have thoroughly enjoyed looking out at the views in the changing seasons over the year. Other improvements we have made to the property include cavity wall insulation, and more recently replacing fencing and a new driveway to the front.
- Entrance Hall: 16'4 x 6'8 (4.98m x 2.03m)
- Lounge Area: 19'10 x 12'9 (6.05m x 3.89m)
- Dining Area: 14'0 x 10'8 (4.27m x 3.25m)
- Kitchen Area: 15'5 x 8'8 (4.70m x 2.64m)
- Utility Room: 8'6 x 3'9 (2.59m x 1.14m)
- Garden Room Extension: 13'6 x 11'4 (4.12m x 3.46m)
- Bedroom 1: 10'10 x 9'8 (3.30m x 2.95m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 11'6 x 9'10 (3.51m x 3.00m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'9 x 8'9 (2.67m x 2.67m)
- Bedroom 4: 8'10 x 8'0 (2.69m x 2.44m)
- Family Bathroom: 8'0 x 5'8 (2.44m x 1.73m)
- Integral Garage: 18'6 x 8'8 (5.64m x 2.64m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55648108.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11841243. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Strood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.