3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleElm Close, Tarporley
Sold STC £250,000
- GUIDE PRICE £250,000-£270,000
- Three double bedrooms, Open plan kitchen through diner
- Beautifully landscaped rear garden
- Single integral garage, off-road parking
- Beautifully presented throughout
GUIDE PRICE £250,000-£270,000 A very well-presented property conveniently situated in a cul-de-sac location just minutes walking distance from the High Street. The property offers three double bedrooms, family bathroom, lounge, kitchen diner, front & rear gardens, off-road parking and garage.
A well-presented semi-detached house situated in a cul-de-sac location within walking distance of the High Street amenities. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge, and open plan kitchen diner to the ground floor. Three double bedrooms, and a bathroom to the first floor. The property has double glazed PVCu and combi boiler central heating system. Off road parking is provided by a driveway and single integral garage. The rear garden is beautifully landscaped, mainly laid to lawn with a patio area and mature borders.
Picture rail. UPVc double glazed door and picture window. Laminate floor. Coving. Door to living room.
Door to garage. Understairs cupboard. Stairs to first floor. Radiator.
Lounge 17' 2" x 10' 9" into recess ( 5.23m x 3.28m into recess )
Feature fireplace with surround. Coving. Radiator. door to inner hall. Double doors to kitchen/ diner. Two UPVc double glazed windows.
Kitchen 19' 2" x 7' 8" ( 5.84m x 2.34m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with solid oak doors. Integral oven and hob and extractor fan over. Integrated washing machine, dishwasher and fridge. Porcelain sink. Tiled splashbacks. Laminate floors. UPVc double glazed windows, UPVc double double glazed patio doors. Space for dining table. Radiator. Dado rail. Coving.
First Floor Landing
Loft hatch. Airing cupboard housing Worcester combi boiler
Bedroom One 11' x 8' 8" ( 3.35m x 2.64m )
Built in cupboard with shelving. Radiator. UPVc double glazed window
Bedroom Two 10' 3" x 10' 10" ( 3.12m x 3.30m )
Radiator. UPVc double glazed window
Bedroom Three 14' 2" x 8' 8" ( 4.32m x 2.64m )
Radiator. UPVc double glazed window
Bath with shower over. Low level wc. Wash hand basin. Heated towel rail. Two double glazed windows
Garage 17' 9" x 8' ( 5.41m x 2.44m )
Up and over vehicle entrance door. Power and light.
To the front is a driveway and lawned area. The rear is mainly laid to with fence/ hedge boundary and mature borders. Patio area.
From our branch proceed along the High Street in the direction of Chester. Turn right into Forest Road and then right again into Woodlands Way. Take the second right into Elm Close where the property will be found on the left hand side
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55648186.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TRP102889. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Tarporley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.