4 bedroom detached house for saleMoorfield Close, Penwortham
Under Offer £284,950
- Extended Modern Detached Property
- Four Bedrooms & Three Receptions
- Private & Enclosed Rear Garden
- Extensive Driveway & Detached Garage
- Stylish Modern Breakfast Kitchen
- En-Suite & Utility Room
- Family/Media Room To The Rear
- Garden Room Ideal As A Home Office
Modern detached property positioned within this sought after development, conveniently located for access to the local amenities, the city centre, reputable schools and the transport networks. The extended accommodation is arranged over ground and first floors in a flowing floor plan perfect for modern family life, comprising: open porch, entrance hall, cloakroom, bay fronted lounge, dining room, breakfast kitchen, utility room and to the rear a family/media room. To the first floor master bedroom with feature window and an en-suite shower room, a further three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside front garden, extensive driveway offers off road parking for several vehicles and access to the detached double garage with an electric vehicle charging point, enclosed and private rear garden with a garden room ideal as an home office or for entertaining. The property is warmed by a gas fired central heating system, benefits from double-glazing and 2.6 kw solar panels. Early viewing advised of this superb family home.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7019197. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lawrence Rooney Estate Agents, Longton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.