2 bedroom flat for saleWelwyn Street
- 2 Double bedroom 1st floor flat
- 950 Year Lease
- Own private store room
- Sash windows & high ceilings
- Short walk to Bethnal Green tube & Victoria Park
- Call 0207 729 5665 to view
Elms Estates are pleased to offer to the market for sale this 2 double bedroom first flat with its own private store room. It has sash windows & high ceilings. It offers a 950 year lease. It is a close walk to Bethnal Green tube & Victoria Park. Ideal first time purchase or investment. Please call 0207 729 5665 to view.
Lounge - 3.92m x 3.76m (12'10" x 12'4" ) - Wooden flooring, power points, radiator, original fire place, south facing sash window to rear aspect.
Kitchen - 2.7m x 2.03m (8'10" x 6'7" ) - Wood flooring, power points, range of eye and base level units, single sink with mixer tap, space for fridge & washing machine, oven with gas hob & extractor, sash window to front aspect.
Bedroom 1 - 3.76m x 3.02m (12'4" x 9'10" ) - Wood flooring, power points, radiator, south facing sash window to rear aspect.
Bedroom 2 - 3.77m x 3.02m (12'4" x 9'10" ) - Fitted carpet, radiator, power points, sash window to front aspect.
Shower Room - Tiled flooring and walls, low level flush w.c. wash hand basin, shower screen with oversized shower head & extractor fan.
Service Charge £1500.00 Pa Includes Ground Rent -
Lease 950 Years -
Council Tax Band C -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55648813.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26449235. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Elms Estates, Bethnal Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.