3 bedroom detached house for saleCoates Road, Sholing, Southampton
Sold STC £280,000
- DETACHED HOUSE
- 3 BEDROOMS
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
IMMACULATELY PRESENTED 3 bedroom DETACHED house comprising of kitchen, lounge, conservatory, bathroom, off road parking and enclosed rear garden.
Situated in the popular residential area of Sholing we are proud to present to the market this IMMACULATELY PRESENTED 3 bedroom DETACHED house which has been tastefully decorated throughout, comprising of kitchen, lounge, bathroom, conservatory, off road parking and enclosed rear garden. The property is located close to all local amenities with good bus routes to Bitterne, Woolston, Southampton City Centre and easy access route to motorway links M27 & M3 to Southampton Airport and parkway Railway Station. An early viewing is highly recommended,
Driveway providing off road parking and leading to main front door entrance entering into:
Stairs to first floor landing, radiator, wood panel flooring, doors to:
Double glazed window to front elevation, full tiling to walls, low level wc, radiator.
Lounge 15' 10" x 12' 2" ( 4.83m x 3.71m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, tv and teephone point, wood laminate flooring, smooth and coved finish to ceiling, power points, french style wooden doors into conservatory.
Kitchen 15' 8" x 9' 8" ( 4.78m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, fitted with a range of eye and base level units with sink drainer sink unit, double range electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over, laminate wood flooring, under unit down lighting, Worcester central heating boiler, tiling to principle areas, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, power points.
Conservatory 15' 11" x 7' 11" ( 4.85m x 2.41m )
UPVC, brick and double glazed construction, wood laminate flooring, radiator, wall lights.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side elevation, access to loft space, power points, doors to:
Bedroom 1 12' 11" x 8' 5" ( 3.94m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, built in wardrobes, radiator, telephone and tv point, smooth and coved finish to ceiling, dimmer lights, power points.
Bedroom 2 12' 8" x 8' 4" ( 3.86m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, smooth and coved finish to ceiling, dimmer lights, radiator, power points.
Bedroom 3 12' 7" x 7' ( 3.84m x 2.13m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, smooth and coved finish to ceiling.
Double glazed window to front elevation, panel enclosed bath with shower over, heated towel rail, vanity wash hand basin, low level wc, smooth and coved finish to ceiling, full tiling to walls, spot lights.
Off road parking to the front of the property, side pedestrian access to both sides, the rear garden has a large patio area, area of lawn, shed and summer house, outside tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55649353.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIT105971. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bitterne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.