4 bedroom detached house for saleNewtown Road, Ramsey, Huntingdon
Offers in Excess of £375,000
- Extended Detached House
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Open Plan Kitchen/ Family Room
- Separate Dining Room
- En-suite to Master
- Good Size Rear Garden
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Close to Town Centre
*Extended Detached House
*Four Double Bedrooms
*Open Plan Kitchen/ Family Room
*Separate Dining Room
*En-suite to Master
*Good Size Rear Garden
*Beautifully Presented Throughout
*Close to Town Centre
Timber and frosted double glazed door to:
Stairs. Door to:
3.86m x 3.84m (12'8 x 12'7). UPVc double glazed bay window to front, feature open fireplace with cast iron surround, tiled inserts and slate hearth, radiator.
3.86m x 3.84m (12'8 x 12'7). UPVc double glazed bay window to front, feature open fireplace with cast iron surround, tiled hearth and insert, radiator, understairs storage cupboard, door to:
7.67m x 4.06m (25'2 x 13'4). Fitted with a range of contemporary base and eye level units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink with mixer tap and tiled splashbacks, stainless steel range style oven inset into chimney breast with stainless steel splashback, central island unit with integrated fridge and freezer with stainless steel worktop space over, integrated dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, UPVc double glazed full length windows, wall mounted boiler, wood laminate flooring, French doors to rear garden.
2.18m x 1.02m (7'2 x 3'4). Space for washing machine.
Fitted with two piece suite comprising wash hand basin and close coupled WC.
UPVc double glazed window to front, loft access.
4.65m x 4.09m (15'3 x 13'5). UPVc double glazed window to rear, radiator.
En-suite Shower Room
Fitted with three piece suite comprising, pedestal wash hand basin, double width fully tiled shower cubicle with shower over and close coupled WC, tiled splashbacks and surrounds, heated towel rail, UPVc double glazed window to rear.
3.89m x 3.89m (12'9 x 12'9). UPVc double glazed window to front, walk-in cupboard, radiator.
3.89m x 3.89m (12'9 x 12'9). UPVc double glazed window to rear, radiator, and telephone/internet point.
4.19m x 2.21m (13'9 x 7'3). Airing cupboard housing hot water tank, radiator. radiator
Fitted with three piece suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled WC, UPVc double glazed window to rear, heated towel rail.
To the front is laid to lawn with paved pathway to front door, enclosed by an ornamental brick wall, gravelled borders and driveway to side, double gated access to rear.
To the rear is enclosed by panelled fencing, mainly laid to lawn, gravelled shared driveway and off road parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55650298.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RAM201753. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Ramsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.