3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleSpring Hall Lane, Halifax
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- ***GUIDE PRICE £85,000-£95,000***
- Large End Terrace
- Three bedrooms
- Extended Modern Fitted Kitchen
- On street parking to the front and rear.
***GUIDE PRICE £85,000-£95,000*** Three bedroom end terrace property that comprises :Lounge, dining room, Modern kitchen, three bedrooms comprising of attic room, two double bedrooms, house bathroom and a lower ground room. On street parking to the front and rear of the property.
***GUIDE PRICE £85,000-£95,000*** Early viewing is essential on this mid through terrace property located in the popular area of Spring Hall Lane. Comprising lounge, kitchen, cellar, Three bedrooms and house bathroom. Yard to the front and rear. Close to local amenities.
Lounge 15' 2" x 12' 1" ( 4.62m x 3.68m )
The lounge comprises of laminate flooring. Modern gas fire with fire place. coving to the ceiling and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Dining Room Irregular Shaped Room 12' 11" x 15' 4" ( 3.94m x 4.67m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation , Laminate flooring, coving to the ceiling, French doors leading to the kitchen and central heating radiator.
Lower Ground Floor (cellar)
The cellar comprises of a utility room with plumbing for a washer and electrical points, a seperate wc and hand basin. Storage space, central heating boiler.
Kitchen 8' 9" x 8' 9" ( 2.67m x 2.67m )
The kitchen offers a range of wall and base fitted units with a work surface over and an inset one bowl, stainless steel sink and drainer unit. The room also, incorporates an gas oven and four-ring gas hob with a cooker hood over and tiling to the splash area. Furthermore, the house has central heated boiler and offers plumbing for a washing machine. With a double glazed window to the side elevation.
Bedroom One 14' 9" max x 12' 3" into alcove ( 4.50m max x 3.73m into alcove )
Master bedroom comprises of fitted wardrobes double glazed window to the front elevation. Central heated radiator.
Bedroom Two Irregular Shaped Room 12' 11" x 11' 6" ( 3.94m x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, Central heated radiator.
Bedroom Three 15' 2" x 17' 6" ( 4.62m x 5.33m )
Fitted storage under eaves. Double glazed skylight to front and a double glazed window to the side.
The house bathroom includes a three piece suite comprising of a panelled bath, a pedestal wash hand basin and a low level WC. Tiled walls ; further including a heated chrome towel rail and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Paved yard to the rear of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55650538.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFX107609. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.