5 bedroom detached house for saleGrayshott Road, Headley Down
- Substantial detached family house in a quiet and private position off of a private driveway
- Level surrounding gardens of 0.28 acres
- Private enclosed gardens to the rear, mainly laid to lawn, extending around both sides of the property with large patio entertaining terrace extending across the whole of the rear of the house. ...
- Fantastic open plan ?heart of the home? kitchen/dining room with extensive built in kitchen featuring large central island and integrated appliances, including both oven and range cooker, separa...
- Exceptionally large master bedroom with luxury ensuite bathroom with bath and separate shower plus double sinks
- Four further good sized bedroom
- Large gravel driveway offering parking and turning for a large number of vehicles leading to an attached double garage
Full description*NO ONWARD CHAIN COMPLICATIONS *VIEWING ESSENTIAL TO FULLY GRASP THE SIZE OF THIS PROPERTY * Deceptively spacious detached house * Flexible accommodation over 3000 sq ft * Level gardens of approaching 0.3 acres * Tucked away positiondown a private drive * Offered with no onward chain * Luxury bathrooms and exceptionally large ensuite * Modern, large kitchen/dining room with two sets of patio doors to the garden * Three reception rooms * Ground floor WC and separate wc/shower room * Utility room * Large double garage plus boot room * 5 bedrooms * EPC C 70
Location - Headley Down is an attractive rural residential area, within easy reach of many acres of National Trust common, ideal for walking and riding. In the immediate vicinity is a small convenience store and take away. A newsagent and small delicatessen can be found in Headley village. A wider range of services and shops can be found in Grayshott, whilst high street shopping and mainline stations can be found at Haslemere and Farnham. Access to the A3 with motorway style connections to London, the South Coast and both London Airports is within a few miles www.headley-village.com / www.grayshott.com
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7018799. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Warren Powell-Richards, Grayshott. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.