2 bedroom terraced house for salePagoda Drive, Duporth 30% shared ownership
- 30% SHARED OWNERSHIP
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING AND DOUBLE GLAZING
- LOUNGE/DINING ROOM WITH FRENCH DOORS TO THE REAR GARDEN
- KITCHEN WITH BUILT IN APPLIANCES
- FIRST FLOOR BATHROOM AND GROUND FLOOR W.C
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN WITH TIMBER SHED
- CAR PORT
- CLOSE TO THE COAST AND BEACHES
SHARED OWNERSHIP We are delighted to offer this shared ownership property within the popular seaside area of Duporth. Open market value is £175,000 (RICS valued) and we are selling a 30% share with an additional rent of £337.07 pm which also covers the service charge and buildings insurance. The property is leasehold, 99 years from 1st January 2009. From the front door is a hallway with cloakroom off to the right with low level W.C and wash hand basin, the hallway then opens into the lounge dining room, return staircase ascending to the first floor, cupboard under, French doors to the rear garden and further window to the rear, opening into: Kitchen, fitted with a range of base and wall units with including space for tall fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine, integrated 4 ring gas hob with double oven below and hood above. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and wall mounted gas boiler suppling radiators and hot water. On the first floor are 2 generous double bedrooms and the family bathroom with shower over the bath. Outside there is a car port for parking and access to the rear garden which is fully enclosed with lawns and timber garden shed.
14' 9'' x 10' 1'' (4.49m x 3.07m)
10' 0'' x 5' 9'' (3.05m x 1.75m)
14' 2'' x 8' 1'' (4.31m x 2.46m)
10' 6'' x 9' 0'' (3.20m x 2.74m)
5' 9'' x 5' 9'' (1.75m x 1.75m)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7066465. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CitySales, SW. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.