2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleMonarch Close, Wymondham
Sold STC £210,000
- BRAND NEW
- 2 Bedroom Semi-Detached Bungalow
- Family Bathroom
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
- Help to Buy Available
AVAILABLE TO VIEW BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
BRAND NEW 2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow situated in the much sought-after market town of Wymondham with a garage, off road parking and gardens to front and rear! HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
Looking to downsize? The Benacre could be the property for you!
Situated on the new Monarch Close development in Wymondham, this BRAND NEW two bedroom semi-detached bungalow is ideal for those looking to downsize, for life on one level or even for those first time buyers with it's fantastic price!
This spacious bungalow offers two good sized bedrooms, a family bathroom, kitchen and lounge with French doors opening into the rear garden. The Benacre further benefits from a garage, off road parking plus gardens to the front and rear.
Built by Badger Building this small development offers a fantastic specification from this long establish house builder. Being located within the highly sought after market town of Wymondham, gives this development a wealth of amenities locally as well as great road and rail links to Norwich. HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
Image is indicative of the interior of a typical Badger new home and may include optional upgrades at an additional cost.
Bedroom 1 10' 8" x 13' 10" ( 3.25m x 4.22m )
Bedroom 2 13' 5" x 9' 11" ( 4.09m x 3.02m )
Lounge 13' x 14' 7" ( 3.96m x 4.45m )
Kitchen 11' 1" x 10' 2" ( 3.38m x 3.10m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WYM104759. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wymondham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.