2 bedroom flat for saleShernhall Street, Walthamstow Village, E17
- Ground floor Victorian conversion with private entrance
- Newly renovated interiors throughout
- Semi open plan reception and kitchen
- Bright and modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two spacious double bedrooms
- A sleek family bathroom
- Beautiful south west facing garden
This beautiful two bedroom flat is situated on the ground floor of a stylishly converted Victorian house and benefits from a bright and spacious interior combined with original features.
Benefitting from a sought-after location within Walthamstow Village, this property has close proximity to many trendy bars and restaurants. Wood Street and Walthamstow Central Stations are also a short distance away offering fast links into the City.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 991149. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.