2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHigh Street, Ruskington, Sleaford
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Investment Opportunity with Tenants in Situ
- Two Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Wealth of Nearby Amenities
- Close to local Schools
- Easy access into Sleaford
Ideally located in the village of RUSKINGTON this TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE with a touch of character is the perfect first time investment or to add to your portfolio as tenants are in situ. Call now to view.
Ideally located in the heart of RUSKINGTON this TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE is full of character and surprisingly spacious. With a wealth of amenities nearby and easy access into Sleaford. This property will make the perfect INVESTMENT as tenants are in situ. The accommodation briefly comprises to the ground floor of a lounge with open fireplace, kitchen with useful utility area and ground floor bathroom. To the first floor there are two good sized bedrooms. Outside to the rear there is a shared courtyard, which also includes a brick built outbuilding.
Viewing is highly recommended as interest is expected to be high at this property.
Lounge 12' x 11' 8" into alcove ( 3.66m x 3.56m into alcove )
Being approached via a uPVC front entrance door with wooden flooring, open feature fireplace with wooden surround and uPVC window to the front aspect.
Kitchen 14' 11" x 9' 4" ( 4.55m x 2.84m )
The kitchen is fitted with a range of base and wall mounted kitchen units with work surfacing over, built in oven and hob with extractor hood over. There is a Belfast style sink, understairs storage cupboard, radiator, partly glazed door to side and uPVC window to the side.
Utility Area 9' 4" x 3' 11" ( 2.84m x 1.19m )
Having fitted work surfaces with space for appliances under, a wall mounted boiler, plumbing for automatic washing machine and uPVC window to the side.
Ground Floor Bathroom
Fitted with a suite comprising of a panelled bath with wall mounted shower appliance over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. There is a radiator and obscure uPVC window to the side.
First Floor Landing
Having a uPVC window to the side.
Bedroom One 12' 7" max x 12' ( 3.84m max x 3.66m )
The main bedroom has a uPVC window to the front, access to loft space and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 10' ( 3.61m x 3.05m )
The second bedroom has a built in wardrobe, radiator, built in storage cupboard and uPVC window to the side.
To the rear of the property there is a shared concrete courtyard with an additional brick built outbuilding, measuring 10'4 x 7.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55652803.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SNH106317. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.