3 bedroom link detached house for saleMerryweather Road, Swaffham
Sold STC £180,000
- Link detached house
- Three Large Bedrooms
- Popular Estate Location
- En-Suite Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating & UPVC Double Glazing
- Newly re-carpeted & redecorated
MOVE STRAIGHT IN...... A newly refurbished link detached house set within a popular estate location close to schools and amenities. NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Merryweather Road was built in 2002 by a reputable building firm and consists of a range of terraced, semi and detached houses along with some maisonettes. The popular estate is located within in walking distance of schools and a further walk into Swaffham town centre where local bus routes are accessible along with shops and amenities. This link detached property has just been newly redecorated and re-carpeted along with some external tidy ups and comes to the market in a condition that is ready to be moved into immediately. The accommodation on offer comprises of an entrance hallway, cloakroom, kitchen/breakfast room, sitting room, three large bedrooms, two bathrooms, front & rear gardens and garage with driveway. Further benefits include gas central heating and UPVC double glazing. The property would be suitable to numerous purchasers and internal viewing is highly recommended as soon as possible.
Half paned obscure light double glazed door leads into;
Smooth ceiling and coving. stairs to the first floor. telephone point and door to;
Low level WC. hand basin with tiled splashbacks. Radiator. Obscured UPVC double glazed window to side aspect. Smooth ceiling and coving.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 12' 2" x 8' 7" ( 3.71m x 2.62m )
Matching base fitted and eye level units. Inset 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink with drainer. UPVC double glazed window to front aspect. Space and plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine. Built in electric oven, gas hob and extractor fan. Tiled splashbacks. Radiator. Smooth ceiling and coving with inset spotlights.
Living Room 15' 6" x 12' 8" max ( 4.72m x 3.86m max )
UPVC double glazed patio doors to the rear aspect. Television and telephone points. Radiator. Smooth ceiling and coving.
First Floor Landing
Smooth and coved ceiling. Doors to;
Bedroom 1 12' 2" max x 12' 7" to wardrobe front ( 3.71m max x 3.84m to wardrobe front )
Built in wardrobes. UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator. Telephone point and television point. Access to loft space. Smooth ceiling and coving. Door to;
Smooth ceiling and coving with inset spotlights. Radiator. Partly tiled. Walk in shower cubicle. Low level WC and hand basin with splashback. UPVC obscured double glazed window to the front aspect. Storage cupboard housing the boiler.
Bedroom 2 16' 1" max x 8' 5" max ( 4.90m max x 2.57m max )
UPVC double glazed window to the front and rear aspect. Built in wardrobe. Television point. Two radiators. Smooth ceiling and coving. Access to loft space.
Bedroom 3 10' 3" x 8' 4" ( 3.12m x 2.54m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator. Telephone point. Smooth ceiling and coving.
Three piece suite comprising of panelled bath with power attachment, low level WC and hand basin. Tiled splashbacks. Radiator. UPVC obscured double glazed window to the rear aspect. Extractor fan. Smooth ceiling and coving.
The property is approached by a paviour block driveway leading to the garage and under cover car port parking. The front of the property is laid to lawn with borders, shrubs and climbing roses. The garage has an up and over door, power and light and personal door leading into the rear garden. A gateway leads into a fully enclosed rear garden laid to lawn with patio and shingle areas and a further area behind the garage.
From Swaffham town centre go south along London Street which merges into Brandon Road. Opposite the High School take a left turn into Merryweather Road where the property can be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55652830.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SFM104858. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Swaffham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.