3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleClifton Road, Hastings
Sold STC £180,000
- Semi-Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Some Modernisation Required
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
- Chain Free
Fox & Sons are excited to bring to the market this semi-detached house situated in the popular location of Ore Village, with convenient access to local schooling, bus stops and local amenities. The property would benefit from some general modernisation and could potentially be a lovely family home.
Fox & Sons are excited to bring to the market this semi-detached house situated in the popular location of Ore Village, with convenient access to local schooling, bus stops and local amenities. The property would benefit from some general modernisation and could potentially be a lovely family home. Internal viewing is highly recommended and is being sold with no forward chain.
Private front door into entrance hall with stairs rising to upper floor accommodation, wall mounted central heated radiator, opens onto a
Lounge/diner 22' 9" x 15' 5" max ( 6.93m x 4.70m max )
With wall mounted central heated radiator, tv and telephone point and a double glazed window to the front aspect. Doorway into
Kitchen 15' 4" x 9' 4" ( 4.67m x 2.84m )
Fitted kitchen with a matching range of wall and base level storage units with draws beneath work surfaces, inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher and space for fridge/freezer, cooker point and a single glazed window to the rear aspect and a partly glazed door affording access to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
With access to loft space.
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 8' 11" ( 3.56m x 2.72m )
With wall mounted central heated radiator and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom Two 11' x 10' 2" ( 3.35m x 3.10m )
With a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom Three 7' 5" x 5' 11" ( 2.26m x 1.80m )
With a wall mounted central heated radiator and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
Fitted with a matching suite comprising a panel bath, wash hand basin, wc, fully tiled walls with a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
To the rear of the property is a private and enclosed garden. From the door in the kitchen leads to a small veranda with solid wood balustrades with steps leading down to a patio seating area with planted borders which opens on to a good size area of garden predominantly laid to lawn with mature shrubs and bushes enclosed by wooden fencing.
To the front of the property there is a small area of garden part patio with mature shrubs and plants with off road parking for one car and side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55652833.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAS112004. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.