2 bedroom maisonette for saleBalfour Street, Bengeo, Hertford
Sold STC £269,950
- Two Bedroom Ground Floor Maisonette
- Sought After Location
- Convenient For Hertford North Station & Town Centre
- Allocated Residents & Visitors Parking
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Well Presented Throughout
William H Brown offer an exciting opportunity to acquire a delightful two bedroom ground floor maisonette in this charming and much sought after area of Hertford. This beautifully presented home is ideally situated for access to Hertford North Station & Town Centre.
William H Brown offer an exciting opportunity to acquire a property in this charming and much sought after area of Hertford.
Well presented throughout, this superb ground floor maisonette occupies a peaceful yet extremely convenient position within only a few moments level walk of Hertford North Station and Hertford Town Centre.
Features include a spacious living area with luxury fitted kitchen, large bathroom, gas central heating, double glazing, communal garden and allocated residents and visitors parking.
UPVC front door with opaque glazed insets leading into:
Coved ceiling, tiled floor, glazed door leading into:
Lounge 17' 10" x 12' 10" ( 5.44m x 3.91m )
Two double glazed windows to front aspect, coved ceiling, oak wood flooring, radiator, large built in storage cupboard, door to inner hallway, open to:
Quality range of fitted wall and floor units with granite worksurfaces over and tiled splashbacks, 'Neff' stainless steel four ring gas hob unit with 'Neff' stainless steel extractor canopy over and 'Neff' stainless steel built in oven beneath, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated washing machine, inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drainer, cupboard housing wall mounted 'Vaillant' combination gas boiler, extractor fan.
Coved ceiling, doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 12' 10" x 7' 5" plus door recess ( 3.91m x 2.26m plus door recess )
Part frosted double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, coved ceiling.
Bedroom Two 9' 3" x 7' 5" ( 2.82m x 2.26m )
Part frosted double glazed window to front aspect, coved ceiling, radiator.
White three piece suite comprising a panel enclosed bath with mixer tap, shower over and shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low level dual flush W.C., coved ceiling, part tiled walls, tiled floor, opaque double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, extractor fan.
Laid to lawn with timber built storage shed.
One allocated parking space and an addional allocated space for visitors.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55652851.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFD103724. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hertford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.