3 bedroom terraced house for saleTait Street, Carlisle, Cumbria, CA1 1RX
- 3 Bedroom Mid Terraced House
- Gas Central Heating
- No Onward Chain
A beautifully presented three bedroom mid terraced house situated within Carlisle city centre. Conveniently close to an abundance of shops and amenities. Ideal for a wide range of buyers. The property benefits from a cellar, secondary glazing and gas central heating. The accommodation briefly comprises: Hall, Living Room with an open fire, Breakfast Kitchen, Bathroom/WC. Stairs to Cellar which has a large window. Stairs to 1st floor, 3 Bedrooms and a Shower Room/WC. Externally there is a yard to the rear. No onward chain.
* 3 Bedroom Mid Terraced House
* Gas Central Heating
* No Onward Chain
* Living Room: 4.76m x 3.93m (15' 7" x 12' 11")
* Kitchen: 4.2m x 3.4m (13' 9" x 11' 2")
* Stairs to Cellar
* Cellar: 3.98m x 3.55m (13' 1" x 11' 8")
* Stairs to First Floor
* Bedroom 1: 3.79m x 3.36m (12' 5" x 11')
* Bedroom 2: 3.95m x 3.29m (13' x 10' 10")
* Bedroom 3: 2.68m x 2.27m (8' 10" x 7' 5")
* Shower Room/WC
The tenure for this property is yet to be confirmed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55654246.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13772. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by BPK Estate Agents, Carlisle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.