5 bedroom detached house for saleQuinton Place, Norton Canes, Cannock
Sold STC £260,000
- immaculately presented executive detached five bedroom family home
- Spacious living accommodation set over three storeys
- Large top floor master bedroom with dressing area
- Private landscaped rear garden
- Two modern en-suites & bathroom
- Integral garage and a driveway with parking for four vehicles
Lovett&Co. Estate Agents are pleased to offer for sale this immaculately presented executive detached five bedroom family home. The property offers spacious living accommodation set over three storeys whilst been finished to good modern standard with outstanding features including: large top floor master bedroom with dressing area, modern open plan breakfast kitchen, spacious lounge, two modern en-suites & bathroom, a charming private landscaped rear garden, integral garage and a driveway with parking for four vehicles.
The property is situated in the village of Norton Canes, just a short journey away from Burntwood & Cannock Town centres, whilst conveniently located near to Chasewater & Cannock chase. It benefits from easy access to major commuter routes including the A38, A5 and M6 Toll road.The property has three floors; on the ground floor: reception hallway, lounge, kitchen, dining room, utility, guest w/c and integral garage.
On the first floor: four bedrooms, en-suite and family bathroom. On the second floor: master bedroom with en-suite and dressing area Externally the property offers: driveway with parking for four vehicles and a private rear garden. The property benefits from UPVC double glazing and gas central heating through out.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55655092.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7014057. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lovett&Co. Estate Agents, Lichfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.