2 bedroom terraced house for saleKing Street, Worksop
Sold STC £80,000
- GUIDE PRICE £80,000-£90,000
- TERRACED PROPERTY
- TWO BEDROOMS
- CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE
- IDEAL FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS
GUIDE PRICE £80,000-£90,000 - William H Brown are pleased to be the selling agents of this immaculately presented mid-terraced property in the market town of Worksop. The property benefits from two bedrooms, gas central heating and Upvc double glazing throughout.
GUIDE PRICE £80,000-£90,000 - William H Brown are pleased to be the selling agents of this immaculately presented mid-terraced property in the market town of Worksop. The property benefits from gas central heating and Upvc double glazing throughout. In brief the property comprises of: Lounge, Dining Room, Modern Kitchen, Two Double Bedrooms, Family Bathroom and a Rear Courtyard. Early viewing is recommended to appreciate the exceptional standard of this property being recently renovated throughout and has newly laid wooden flooring on the ground floor. Ideal for first time buyers and is close to Worksop Town Centre and all other local amenities and is within easy access to the A57 and M1 road links and Worksop Train Station.
King Street, Worksop
Lounge 12' x 11' 8" ( 3.66m x 3.56m )
Access via a front facing Upvc double glazed door with a front facing Upvc double glazed bay window, a central heating radiator, coving to the ceiling, wood effect laminate flooring with the focal point of the lounge being a gas coal effect fire with a stone surround and hearth. Access to....
Dining Room 11' 7" x 12' 10" ( 3.53m x 3.91m )
With a rear facing Upvc double glazed window, a coal effect gas fire with stone srround and hearth, coving to the ceiling, wood effect laminate flooring and access to.....
Kitchen 6' 10" x 10' 4" ( 2.08m x 3.15m )
With good range of Oak style wall and base units with granite effect worktop over incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer, integrated double electric oven, integrated gas hob with extractor hood over and splashback, plumbing for washing machine, a side facing Upvc double glazed window and wood effect laminate flooring
Stairs & Landing
Access to staircase via lounge leading up to first floor rooms and landing area with spotlights to the ceiling
Master Bedroom 11' 10" x 12' 7" ( 3.61m x 3.84m )
With a rear facing double glazed window, wood effect laminate flooring and access to the family bathroom
A beautifully renovated family bathroom comprising of a four piece suite with an oversized sunken bath with LED spotlights, shower enclosure, pedestal wash hand basin and a low flush WC. Fully tiled with genuine stone, chrome heated towel rail and a rear facing double glazed window. Must be viewed to appreciate how stunning this bathroom really is!!
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 12' 9" ( 3.56m x 3.89m )
With a front facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator
To the front of the property is a walled forecourt.
To the rear of the property is a paved courtyard and gated access leading to the front of the property
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55655341.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WKS108430. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Worksop. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.