2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHorsecroft Road, Hemel Hempstead
Offers Over £415,000
- Two Bedroom Cottage
- Modern Decor Throughout
- Sought After Area
- Walking Distance to Train Station
- Walking Distance to Town Centre
- Charming Characteristics
- Private Rear Garden
- Exclusive to Brown & Merry
A beautifully presented CHARACTER cottage located in the much SOUGHT AFTER area of Boxmoor. A MODERN and fresh look throughout whilst in keeping with the charm of the property which features two bedrooms, lounge, kitchen, bathroom and private rear GARDEN.
A beautifully presented CHARACTER cottage located in the much SOUGHT AFTER area of Boxmoor. A MODERN and fresh look throughout whilst in keeping with the charm of the property which features two bedrooms, lounge, kitchen, bathroom and private rear GARDEN. Horsecroft Road is conveniently located for walking distance to Hemel Hempstead TRAIN STATION and Town Centre.
Entrance door to lounge
Lounge 14' 1" x 13' 8" ( 4.29m x 4.17m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, open fireplace, double radiator and archway to kitchen
Kitchen 21' 8" Max x 12' 11" Max ( 6.60m Max x 3.94m Max )
'L'Shape, part tiled, double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed patio door to rear garden, velux window, matching wall and base units, integrated oven/gas hob, space for washing machine, dishwasher and fridge freezer, single bowl sink with mixer tap and double radiator
Doors to two bedrooms and bathroom
Bedroom One 10' 7" Max x 10' 3" Max ( 3.23m Max x 3.12m Max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, double radiator, over stairs storage and loft access
Bedroom Two 12' 11" x 7' 7" ( 3.94m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and double radiator
Tiled, frosted double glazed window to side aspect, panelled bath tub, low level wc, sink and heated towel rail
Mainly laid to lawn, patio area, shed and fence enclosed
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55656328.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HHD105216. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Hemel Hempstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.