4 bedroom detached house for saleWoodside Road, Lower Parkstone, Poole, BH14
- LARGE CHARACTER DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- STYLISH NEUTRAL DECOR
- LARGE OPEN PLAN FAMILY LIVING SPACE
- SECOND RECEPTION ROOM WITH FIREPLACE
- MODERN FITTED GRANITE KITCHEN
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- MASTER BEDROOM OCCUPIES ENTIRE SECOND FLOOR
- TWO BATHROOMS
- DOWNSTAIRS WC PLUS TOP FLOOR WC
A well presented character family home situated in Woodside Road within the desirable location of Lower Parkstone. The property comprises a large open plan living area with modern fully fitted kitchen, second lounge, downstairs wc, four bedrooms, two bathrooms and a top floor wc. The rear garden is landscaped and a large driveway to the front provides off road parking for several vehicles and a garage. Courthill and Baden Powell School catchment.
The Lower Parkstone area offers easy access to the renowned award winning Blue Flag beaches which stretch from Bournemouth through to Sandbanks and enjoy the warmest temperatures in the UK and stunning views of the Isle of Wight and Purbeck Hills.
Penn Hill Village is a short walk away with a variety of shops, restaurants and bars, with Bournemouth and Poole town centres also nearby with a more diverse range of high street shops.
The Bournemouth Wessex Way is very close and gives direct access to the M27 motorway with London just 1 hour 30 minutes commute. There are also main train routes from either Poole, Parkstone or Branksome station which connect to the Weymouth to London Waterloo South West train service.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55656373.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PEN160176. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.