2 bedroom flat for saleCautley Avenue, Abbeville Village, SW4
Under Offer £799,950
- Beautiful bay windows, high ceilings and original fireplaces
- Large front aspect double bedroom with luxurious carpets
- Second bedroom with French doors leading into the garden
- Hallway study area with cellar access
- Oversized corner bath with stylish white suite
- Open-plan kitchen with breakfast bar
- Integrated kitchen, skylights, ample natural light
- Fully folding doors to the Astro turfed garden
This incredible two bedroom ground floor conversion is set within a stunning period house and provides stylish modern interiors coupled with original features, open-plan living space, a garden and cellar.
Cautley Avenue is situated in the desirable Abbeville Village area, with its wide range of shops and restaurants, while the open spaces of Clapham Common are also moments away, along with Clapham South underground station and Northern Line links.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 994203. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Balham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.