4 bedroom house for saleAnderson Street, Chelsea, SW3
- Reception with high ceilings and parquet oak wooden floors
- Dining room with feature fireplace, smart garage and patio
- Modern, fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Creston control system, under floor heating
- Master suite with walk-in wardrobe, en suite and air con
- Three further double bedrooms each with fitted wardrobes
- Utility room and two family bathrooms
- Two vaults and high specification fixtures throughout
This immaculately refurbished four bedroom house is arranged over four spacious floors and boasts a garage, patio, double reception and high ceilings throughout within this sought-after location close to Sloane Square.
Anderson Street is enviably located close to the many fashionable boutiques and bars available along King's Road.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 994376. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Sloane Square. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.