3 bedroom terraced house for saleOrchard Way, Wymondham
Sold STC £199,950
- 3 Bedroom Mid Terraced House
- Lounge/Diner & Conservatory
- Popular Location
- Garage En Bloc with Off Road Parking
- Low Maintenance Gardens
- UPVC Double Glazing
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
NO ONWARD CHAIN
With views of the historic Wymondham Abbey, this 3 bedroom house is conveniently located in close proximity to the town centre.
This 3 bedroom mid-terraced house benefits from off road parking and a garage, whilst being situated close to the town centre.
The accommodation comprises of an entrance porch, which provides access to a very spacious lounge/dining area with the kitchen located at the rear of the property and overlooking the back garden. Ground floor accommodation is completed by a 10ft by 7ft conservatory at the rear of the property which also provides access to the rear garden. The first floor houses 3 bedrooms and the shower room
Entrance Porch 5' 10" x 3' 11" ( 1.78m x 1.19m )
Double glazed external entrance door and window to the front aspect.
Lounge / Diner 25' 8" max x 20' 2" max ( 7.82m max x 6.15m max )
11ft 1 min x 8ft 1 min
L Shaped lounge / diner with double glazed window to the front aspect, double glazed patio door to conservatory, electric heater.
Kitchen 10' 3" x 7' 8" ( 3.12m x 2.34m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of base and wall mounted units with work surfaces over, sink/drainer, plumbing for washing machine / dish washer, tiling. double glazed window to rear aspect and door into rear garden.
Conservatory 10' 7" x 7' 11" ( 3.23m x 2.41m )
Of brick and UPVC Construction with double glazed windows and double glazed French door opening into the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
With stairs leading up from the lounge/diner, loft access and electric heater.
Bedroom 1 12' 3" x 9' 4" ( 3.73m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom 2 9' 4" x 8' 8" plus into wardrobe ( 2.84m x 2.64m plus into wardrobe )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and built in wardrobes
Bedroom 3 9' 4" x 7' 6" ( 2.84m x 2.29m )
Double glazed window to front aspect.
A suite comprising wash hand basin, low level W.C, shower cubicle, shaver point, heated towel rail. Double glazed window to rear aspect.
The front of the property is primarily laid to shingle with a patio path way leading up to the entrance porch.
The courtyard style rear garden is mostly laid to patio with plant beds and borders and a wooden shed at the foot of the garden.
The historic market town of Wymondham is located approximately 10 miles south west of Norwich and with easy access to the A11 and Wymondham train station with Norwich to Cambridge railway lines, it is an ideal location for commuters. It is also the location of two of Norfolk's most renowned schools, Wymondham College & Wymondham High.
This bustling market town is home to many fascinating buildings and is full of character from the magnificent 900 year old Wymondham Abbey and the picturesque views of the Tiffey Valley to the ever popular 14th Century inn, the weekly market and the music festival that takes place every year!
From William H Brown Estate Agents in Wymondham head north west on Market St and continue. Turn right at the triangle on Town Green and then head straight over onto Back Lane. The property will be found on the left hand side just on the corner as you turn into Orchard Way and is indicated by our William H Brown board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55661734.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WYM104749. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wymondham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.