2 bedroom duplex for saleOld Ford Road, Bethnal Green, E2
Under Offer £585,000
- 2 Double Bedroom Apartment
- En-Suite To Master Bedroom
- Family Bathroom
- Open Plan Kitchen
- Split Level
- Ample Storage
- Private Yard
- Moments From Bethnal Green Station
- Bright And Spacious Reception Room
- Pub Conversion
Well-presented 2 double bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment situated on the ground floor and lower ground floor of a pub conversion located moments from Bethnal Green Station.
The property features its own entrance leading into a bright and spacious reception room with duel aspect sash windows and open-plan kitchen.
Stairs lead into a basement area featuring a family bathroom, ample under-stair storage and 2 double bedrooms with en-suite to master.
The property also comes with a private yard which surrounds the lower ground of the property.
Located just a few minutes' walk from both Bethnal Green and Cambridge Heath Stations, Victoria Park is yards away and the property is within easy reach of Broadway Market, Brick Lane and Victoria Park Village.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55661803.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8870_74746_1110. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peach Properties, Shoreditch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.